REA LMI Material Added 12-03-13
Career Center Seminar and Supporting Documents Updated 11-20-13
1) Career Center Seminar Power Point Presentation
Please note: as stated in the Facilitator's Guide, this presentation can be customized to meet the specific services of your career center however, some slides / information are mandatory as indicated in the Facilitator's Guide.
2) Career Center Seminar
- Handout Version
3) Facilitator's Guide
for the Career Center Seminar
Please note: the Facilitator's Guide includes mandatory slides and a list of mandatory handouts as well as optional ones.
A Job Readiness Inventory
/Initial Needs Assessment
Please note: This is an example that may be modified to meet the needs of your career center.
Handouts for Trade
UI Handout for STAFF on UI Policies and Procedures
that relate to profiling and selection for the CCS.
NEW REA Program - April 2013 Training Updated 5-20-13
February 6, 2013 Partners' Meeting Added 2-12-13
Migrant Seasonal Farmworker and Unified Workforce Investment Complaint System Training Sessions Added 12-18-12
EUC Trouble Shooting Added 11-20-12
Veterans - Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (VR&E) Updated 3-5-13
American Sign Language Interpreter Request Process Added 7-17-12
DCS provides multilingual and interpreter services to customers seeking services
in the One Stop Career Centers. See Information Issuance 12-35
EUC-REA Best Practices Added 6-22-12
EUC-REA Notification Letter Added 6-8-12
EUC Orientation and Related Materials Updated 7-24-12
Language Service Guidelines Updated 7-2-12
Post 9/11 ERA Veterans Gold Card Initiative Added 11-10-11
RES/REA Training Material Added 9-28-11
MOSES Training Guide - Appendix C Added 4-29-11
of the MOSES Training Guide contains a Definition of Terms for the MOSES application.
Career Center Performance Reports Added 4-13-11
The Career Center Performance Reports (CCPR) for the final quarter of each fiscal year are now available in the CCPR section
Skill Start Presentation 2011 Added 3-28-11
Claimant Resources Updated 4-19-12
UI Claimant Briefing Materials Added 6-8-10
Massachusetts Child and Youth Readiness Cabinet Statewide Integrated Data Sharing System: Strategic Plan Added 7-20-10
QA Technical Assistance Webinar Added 9-30-10
Business Services Conference Material Updated 11-5-10
Microsoft Elevate America Updated 5-7-10
New JobQuest Goes Live Tuesday, November 24 Added 11-19-09
Reference: Issuance 09-79 announcing launch date
JobQuest 2009 PowerPoint -- with updates since October 28 call-in session
Screenshots -- provides full-page renditions of selected JobQuest pages
Introducing the New JobQuest Added 10-22-09
A call-in session to introduce the redesign of JobQuest will be provided on Wednesday, October 28 from 10:00 - 11:30. This session is to familiarize Career Center users of JobQuest, staff who assist customers in the Resource Rooms, and MOSES Local Experts with the new design and functions. Business Service Representatives will be interested in features for employers.
Call-in instructions and a PowerPoint will be posted on this site beginning Monday, October 26.
PowerPoint presentation at the Workforce Partners Meeting on October 7, 2009
Best Practices Added 10-21-09
EOLWD H1N1 (Swine) Flu Website Added 10-12-09
Operational Summaries - Fiscal Year 2009
Soft Exits in MOSES
On-The-Job Training Program
Quality Improvement tools and resources can be found on the Q Handouts
External Resources for Career Centers and Workforce Boards
- Full Capacity Marketing, Inc provides marketing services to the Workforce Development Community.
- John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development is a research and policy organization dedicated to applying the best research to address the core challenges of New Jersey's and the nation's workforce.
- The National Center on Workforce and Disability/Adult (NCWD) provides training, technical assistance,policy analysis, and information to improve access for all in the workforce development system. The National Center on Workforce and Disability/Adult is based at the Institute for Community Inclusion at the University of Massachusetts Boston. It is funded through the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) grant number E-9-4-1-0071.
- NetAssets covers the entire field of Human Capital Management including HR, outsourcing, staffing, education, training, recruiting, economic development, business and much more.
- The Workforce3 One Integrated Webspace offers the public workforce system, employers, economic development professionals, and education professionals an innovative knowledge network designed to create and support a demand-driven community
Crystal Reports Project
The MOSES Crystal Reports Project
was created in response to the statewide MOSES survey conducted in June 2005. One of the primary findings was that the field wanted better access to customizable ad-hoc Crystal Reports, rather than having to rely only on the standard MOSES Production Reports.
Career Center Change Request Forms
Career Center Change Request Form
. To assure that all pertinent One-Stop Career Center information is updated in a timely manner, information changes should be provided using this link, at least sixty (60) days before the change is scheduled to occur. For more information click here
Fiscal Year 2008 Operational Updates